Your digital files will be available to download as soon as the payment has cleared. You should be able to find your file under “My Account” and then “Downloads.” You should also receive an e-mail with the file downloads.
Please note that the colors you see on your screen might differ from the final printed product because the monitor and printer settings are different for each device.
Where is my file?
If you do not see an e-mail and do not see anything in your account, please allow 72 hours for the payment to process. This would be the most likely problem, though it is rare. After 72 hours, please contact me to see if there is a way to fix the issue and to receive your purchase.
Sometimes files may be corrupted in the process of download. No worry!. Just contact us and leave your e-mail.
Send me a message
Recieved a ZIP file instead of SVG/PNG/VECTORS. What to do with it?
Zip files need to be unzipped (extracted) before you can view and open the files inside.
In order to extract the files from the ZIP just double click or right click on it and hit Unzip.
It is saying the file is too complex!
This sometimes happens when a file has a lot of detail. I recommend waiting a minute as more often than not it will load in correctly. Sometimes you may have to try uploading the file 2-3 more times before it will properly upload.
I am seeing scattered elements!
If you are seeing scattered elements when you are trying to cut a design please “Weld” or “Attach” the design in Cricut Design Space or your cutting software.
This is usually the only way that a design will cut out exactly as shown because of the complexity of the design.
Can I show off what I create with your files?
Sure! Credit or a link back would be fantastic so I can help promote you too!
I am having another issue.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me! I will return your message as soon as possible!
- These files are available for PERSONAL and SMALL BUSINESS COMMERCIAL use.
- You will receive digital products. No physical products will be sent.
- Due to the digital nature of this product, WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS. Check more about Refund Policy
- Clean your blades, so the cut out is clean and without problems – very important.
For Cameo owners: another thing to remember is to position your auto-blade properly, to prevent bad cuts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxIj-HuKIzc
- This is a very helpful video how to weed designs with very small details: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WweBPFPQJ0.
FILE FORMATS SHORT INFO:
– SVG File Format – This is a vector format for cutting machines like Cricut, Silhouette cameo, Sizzix, but it is only readable in Designer edition and Business edition of the Silhouette Studio software and will not work in the basic edition.
– DXF File Format – This format is widely used in Autocad software, but can also be used with Silhouette. This is a cut ready file, meaning that when you open it the design will have cut lines already on it, that can be used in the free basic Silhouette Studio software. You will be able to ungroup and/or released compound to be able to move the individual pieces around with this file.
– EPS File Format – You must have Business edition Silhouette Studio software to open and use these files.
– PNG, EPS – You can use for vinyl cutters, plotters, party decorations, die cut machines, card making, stencil, screen printing